Further Studies in Existentialism /2
- I set the table, but no one joined me for the ultimate conversation.
- Fools lie under the night sky without blankets waiting for answers.
- If you fail to love anything (such as the sky and river-light), you may disappear.
- Nothing is something to fill.
- I excommunicated myself from magical thinking or was that my feelings?
- Emotions are often a bi-product, however.
- I saw you when you had the epiphany: you are playing chess with just yourself.
- How does one explain one’s illness to another?
- Sometimes we swim through excrement, which a percentage of the time, must be owned.
- I burned down so many bridges, I became an island.
- The legacy will not be the resume-report card-bank account-wardrobe—just some papers with ink, notes, color—fragile as ourselves.
- The royal purple Japanese peony tree just might bloom this year.
This entry was posted in General
. Bookmark the permalink