TREATISE ON EXISTENTIALISM I
- There were not enough Hours. Not like Before.
- Too many Objects & Ideas Trooped Against 1.
- I am Resentful of the Not-Thee I don’t Believe in.
- Things were not Synchronized much, if at All. It was my fault. I was selfish, not brave.
- If I don’t apologize, I can eradicate my guilt.
- The line of questionable propriety – personal vs. public.
- I don’t feel like capitalizing anymore.
- No one else will understand.
TREATISE ON EXISTENTIALISM II
1. The stones are heavy before they become birds.
2. Dismantle the clocks and breathe.
3. At the altar – on landmines.
4. The body never sleeps in its same Room.
5. Verbs in the story fall out.
6. Being = an event.
7. The film on consciousness defines it.
8. The text I am writing [disappears].