1. Nasturtium trumpets, faded goldfish, tumble down and chaos becomes a favorite word in the house where entropy refracts company.
2. Autumn crumpled into a paper ball unfolded in candlelight impatiently: The gardeners are tired and dream of winter.
3. The forearm tied with russet [silk] gives in to grammar, the porch of lighthouse-gather.
4. Poetic words: trees to hide between: changing time: chopped down: not timing the future, upcoming bend.
5. The watch buried in the sewer, forgetting the way to go there to say. Car horns pierce Thursday with hurry. The outline of the [human] [subject] can’t be excised.
6. Experiment in poetry means. . .
7. To rhyme would give credence, an echo to resound through time; the stone skipped back through the river.
8. Disappearing but moving, the train receding, haunts afternoons with a crash. The sleeper in slow motion approaching [the] sublime.
9. The puppeteer’s drunk fingers [undoing _________], too heavy with fright.
10. The other turn led through the abandoned garden because of no one’s fault. The drought caused those tired to move on because the gardener loved bones.
11. Abstract persona [anonymous] eating ennui.
12. Wrists ache for a paintbrush to supersede the photograph. Neck falls to confound interval, whispers to the knees to straighten and heal, forget the long winter up ahead.